Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cross Training

This summer has been great, but I am so excited for the end of August. Especially since the end of August means my vacation to Europe for two weeks. I leave tomorrow! I am so excited! My trip begins in Barcelona, Spain. After a few days there, I leave Spain on a Mediterranean cruise. I travel to various parts of Turkey, Greece, and Italy before I head back home. I will be posting pictures and descriptions of my travels throughout my adventure!

In order to keep in shape I will also be cross training throughout my trip. Today I did a lighter load (no weights or running) in preparation for my travels and to prevent sourness and injury before my trip. Below I listed my workout for the day.

1) sit ups-50

2) six inch leg throws-50

3) lunges right leg-50

4) sit ups-50

5) lunges left leg-50

6) squats-20

7) engarde squats-15

8) fire feet squat jumps-10

9) lunge jumps-15

10) high knee fire feet-10

11) engarde jumps-15

12) double engarde jumps-15

13) engird jump lunges-15

14) forward crawls-5

15) caterpillars-5

16) push up hops-5

17) clap push ups-5

18) sit ups-50

No comments:

Post a Comment